Product Information Page
Banner Promotion Locations ( BannerPromotionLocations ) :
Maximum Banner Promotions ( MaxBannerPromotions ) :
Search engine optimised description ( SEOdescription ) :
Search engine optimised keywords ( SEOkeywords ) :
Search engine optimised title ( SEOtitle ) :
Title ( Title ) :
Is Top Priority? ( TopPriority ) :
Image ( Image ) :
Link to the Preview Page ( PreviewLink ) :
Product Overview ( Overview ) :
BS ISO 15489-1:2001 Information and documentation. Records management. General
Part 1 of BS ISO 15489-1 provides guidance on managing records of originating organizations, public or private, for internal and external clients.
All the elements outlined in this part of ISO 15489-1 are recommended to ensure that adequate records are created, captured and managed. Procedures that help to ensure the management of records according to the principles and elements outlined in this part of ISO 15489-1 are provided in ISO/TR 15489-2 (Guidelines).
BS ISO 15489-1:
- Applies to the management of records, in all formats or media, created or received by any public or private organization in the conduct of its activities, or any individual with a duty to create and maintain records
- Provides guidance on determining the responsibilities of organizations for records and records policies, procedures, systems and processes
- Provides guidance on records management in support of a quality process framework to comply with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Provides guidance on the design and implementation of a records system, but does not include the management of archival records within archival institutions.
This part of BS ISO 15489-1 is intended for use by:
- Managers of organizations
- Records, information and technology management professionals
- All other personnel in organizations, and other individuals with a duty to create and maintain records.
Contents of BS ISO 15489-1 include:
- Normative references
- Terms and definitions
- Benefits of records management
- Regulatory environment
- Policy and responsibilities
- Records management requirements
- Design and implementation of a records system
- Records management processes and controls
- Monitoring and auditing
Save money on BSI SO15489 with this CD-ROM
Records management collection
CD contains both parts of BS ISO 15489 and the 4 guidance books. Great value for money!
Read more about the CD for records management and order your CD
Promotional Text ( PromotionalText ) :
Discount Information ( DiscountInformation ) :
Material Id ( MaterialId ) : 000000000030055690