Product Information Page
Banner Promotion Locations ( BannerPromotionLocations ) :
Maximum Banner Promotions ( MaxBannerPromotions ) :
Search engine optimised description ( SEOdescription ) :
Search engine optimised keywords ( SEOkeywords ) :
Search engine optimised title ( SEOtitle ) :
Title ( Title ) :
Is Top Priority? ( TopPriority ) :
Image ( Image ) :
Link to the Preview Page ( PreviewLink ) :
Product Overview ( Overview ) :
BS EN 50174-3 Information technology. Cabling installation. Installation planning and practices outside buildings
BS EN 50174-3 provides the requirements for the planning, implementation and operation of cabling using balanced copper cabling and optical fibre cabling.
BS EN 50174-3 is the European standard that specifies the basic requirements for the planning, implementation and operation of cabling using balanced copper cabling and optical fibre cabling.
This standard is applicable to:
- Cabling designed to support particular analogue and digital communications services including voice services;
- Generic cabling systems designed in accordance with series EN 50173 and intended to support a wide range of communications services. This standard is also applicable to certain hazardous environments but does not exclude additional requirements which are applicable in particular circumstances, e.g. in the presence of electricity supply and electrified railways.
This standard is intended for those involved in the procurement, installation and operation of information technology cabling. It is aimed at:
- Architects, building designers and builders
- Main contractors
- Designers, suppliers, installers, maintainers and owners of information technology cabling
- Public network providers and local service providers
- End users.
This standard excludes specific requirements applicable to other cabling systems (e.g. power cabling, coaxial cabling).
BS EN 50174-1:2009 Information technology. Cabling installation. Installation specification and quality assurance
BS EN 50174-2:2009 Information technology. Cabling installation. Installation planning and practices inside buildings
Promotional Text ( PromotionalText ) :
Discount Information ( DiscountInformation ) :
Material Id ( MaterialId ) : 000000000030068410