Product Information Page
Banner Promotion Locations ( BannerPromotionLocations ) :
Maximum Banner Promotions ( MaxBannerPromotions ) :
Search engine optimised description ( SEOdescription ) :
Search engine optimised keywords ( SEOkeywords ) :
Search engine optimised title ( SEOtitle ) :
Title ( Title ) :
Is Top Priority? ( TopPriority ) :
Image ( Image ) :
Link to the Preview Page ( PreviewLink ) :
Product Overview ( Overview ) :
This European Standard specifies the grades of continuously hot rolled low carbon steel sheet and strip (in coils) for cold forming.
Depending on its actual width, strip is classified as:
- hot rolled wide strip if its width is greater than or equal to 600 mm
- hot rolled slit wide strip, if its width is less than 600 mm.
For each grade, it specifies the chemical composition and the mechanical properties.
This European Standard is applicable to products of thickness not less than 1.5 mm and not exceeding 8 mm.
This European Standard is not applicable to products covered by other standards, such as:
- hot rolled products of non-alloy structural steels for general use
- steel sheet for pressure purposes
- steel sheet for welded gas cylinders
- quenched and tempered steels.
Promotional Text ( PromotionalText ) :
Discount Information ( DiscountInformation ) :
Material Id ( MaterialId ) : 000000000001374710