Product Information Page
Banner Promotion Locations ( BannerPromotionLocations ) :
Maximum Banner Promotions ( MaxBannerPromotions ) :
Search engine optimised description ( SEOdescription ) :
Search engine optimised keywords ( SEOkeywords ) :
Search engine optimised title ( SEOtitle ) :
Title ( Title ) :
Is Top Priority? ( TopPriority ) :
Image ( Image ) :
Link to the Preview Page ( PreviewLink ) :
Product Overview ( Overview ) :
Door supervisors - Code of practice
This newly revised standard now takes account of changes in UK legislation through the implementation of the Private Security Industry Act 2001. The Act requires that any person engaged in licensable activities, as designated in the Act, be licensed in accordance with the Act. It is an offence to engage in licensable conduct when not in possession of the appropriate licence.
The standard covers details such as:
- How the organization is structured, including operating a complaints management system
- Insurance cover
- How companies should make service calls
- What information should be supplied to prospective clients before providing the service,
- including details on uniform, terms and conditions of employment, and references
- Carrying out a risk assessment of the licensed premises
- Contingency plans in the event of an incident
- Terms of employment
- Contracts between parties
- Selection and screening of staff.
This standard superscedes BS 7960:1999, which has now been withdrawn.
This revision of BS 7960 reflects changes in UK legislation through the implementation of the Private Security Industry Act 2001.
Promotional Text ( PromotionalText ) :
Discount Information ( DiscountInformation ) :
Material Id ( MaterialId ) : 000000000030117499