BS EN ISO 50001, Energy management systems. Requirements with guidance for use, is now available in an A5 laminated version. Pocket sized and durable, it is perfect for carrying with you on site, and ideal when referring regularly to the standard.
The standard can help you measure and monitor energy use to identify opportunities for improving efficiency and overall energy performance, cut energy consumption and bills, and reduce carbon emissions in order to meet government reduction targets.
It’s perfect for…
- Organizations wanting to improve their reputation, reduce their energy costs and reduce carbon emissions
- Developing a deeper understanding of best practice energy management that is recognized internationally
- Those who are using ISO 14001 and would like to develop their energy management systems
- People involved in the planning and implementation of an energy management system
- Energy technology consultants and Quality assessors
Find out more about BS EN ISO 50001.