BS ISO/IEC 19796-3:2009 Information technology. Learning, education and training. Quality management, assurances and metrics. Reference methods and metrics
BS ISO/IEC 19796-3 is designed to help identify methods and metrics needed to implement a quality assurance and management system of an IT system used for learning, education, or training.
For example, it may be used for quality management systems that help to verify items such as IT system effectiveness, compliance with quality objectives including purposes, customer satisfaction, training in the use of the IT system, complaints handling, and auditing.
BS ISO/IEC 19796-3 extends the “reference framework for the description of quality approaches” (RFDQ) defined in BS ISO/IEC 19796-1.
Contents of BS ISO/IEC 19796-3:
• Normative references
• Terms and definitions
• Mapping quality approaches
• Quality approaches and ISO/IEC 19796 series
• Practical guideline for quality approaches
• Quality management / assurance activity model
• Reference model for quality methods
• Reference model for quality metrics
• Collection of methods and metrics
• Collection of methods
• Collection of metrics
• Description format examples of methods reference model
• Description format examples of metrics reference model