Asset Management is a critical component of any successful business. In today’s competitive climate, it’s important to have the tools that allow the highest level of productivity at your disposal.
That’s why we’ve transformed the renowned PAS 55 into the BS ISO 55000 series. This comprises three documents, which can be used by organizations of all sizes and sectors.
The BS ISO 55000 series can help businesses to:
- Establish an asset management system to optimally manage assets;
- Implement, maintain and improve an asset management system;
- Comply with asset management policy and strategy;
- Demonstrate they’re applying best practise to others;
- Seek certification of their asset management system by an external organization or make a self-declaration of compliance.
This compilation includes:
BS ISO 55000 Asset Management – Overview, principles and terminology introduces the critical concepts and terminology needed to develop a long-term plan that incorporates an organization’s mission, values, objectives, business policies and stakeholder requirements.
BS ISO 55001 Asset Management – Requirements specifies the requirements for the establishment, implementation, maintenance and improvement of an asset management system.
BS ISO 55002 Asset Management – Guidelines on the application of ISO 55001 provides guidance for the application of an asset management system, in accordance with the requirements of ISO 55001.
The standards can be purchased individually at the BSI Shop.
We’ve also published a free transition guide to help you transfer from PAS 55 to the new BS ISO 55000 series. This document has been specifically designed to ease implementation of the latest international standards.
Download transition guide >