PAS 91:2013 Construction prequalification questionnaires
This free Publicly Available Specification (PAS) provides a set of questions to be asked by buyers of potential suppliers to enable prequalification for construction projects. PAS 91 also specifies requirements for the consistent use of those questions across projects of varying sizes and types including in respect of the OJEU procurement thresholds for public sector procurement.
It is intended that the questions also be used by assessment providers in their intermediary role between buyers and suppliers.
PAS 91:2013 is a revision of PAS 91:2010 and was sponsored by the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) to take account of the experience of users of the first edition to keep abreast of current developments in construction procurement processes.
PAS 91 has been developed with the objective of streamlining and reducing the cost of prequalification in construction procurement processes.
Acknowledgement is given to the following organizations who were involved in the development of this specification as members of the Steering Group.
- Altius Vendor Assessment Limited
- Building & Engineering Services Association
- Builder’s Profi le (UK) Limited
- Cabinet Offi ce
- Contractors’ Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS)
- Department of Finance and Personnel Northern Ireland
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council
- Electrical Contractors’ Association
- Federation of Master Builders
- Highways Agency
- Health and Safety Executive
- LaFarge Aggregates Limited
- Ministry of Defence
- National Federation of Builders Limited
- Royal Institute of British Architects
- The Specialist Engineering Contractors Group
- The Safety Schemes in Procurement Forum
Download your free copy of PAS 91:2013 Construction prequalifications questionnaires