PLUS is a member’s service that automatically delivers the latest hardcopy of your standards when they’re revised or replaced.
All you need to do is submit the list of national and international standards you want tracked and then leave the rest to us. We’ll check your standards are up-to-date, and send you the latest editions as soon as they become available.
See a full list of standards covered by PLUS
Benefits of PLUS:
- Save time and money — PLUS eliminates the need to spend time updating your standards library, and the risk of errors. You’ll find that the service easily pays for itself in time saving alone.
- Easily meet document control requirements — A subscription to PLUS is an automatic verification that you hold the latest standards. It fulfils the document control requirements of ISO 9001 and other management systems.
- Reduce your risk — The latest standards can be essential for meeting your legal or contractual obligations. PLUS minimizes your legal risk by ensuring that you use the correct edition at all times.
- Worldwide coverage — PLUS monitors more than 130 standards organizations worldwide, the most extensive coverage anywhere.
- Expert knowledge — BSI is an authoritative source of standards information. By placing this time-consuming task in the hands of experts, you can ensure peace of mind for you and your business.
How does PLUS work?
- You provide a list of standards that you would like us to monitor and update for you
- We validate these against our comprehensive standards database
- We advise you of the current status of your documents and of any updates needed
- We send you the updated documents as soon as they become available. You don’t have to worry about monitoring or ordering new documents.
- You receive a monthly update report listing all document deliveries and document status
- Your membership discount will be applied to all British, International and foreign standards.
How much does it cost?
How to sign up
Simply download the PLUS application form (PDF, 1Mb), and follow the instructions.
Alternatively contact the PLUS team on:
Tel: +44 845 086 9001
Fax: +44 20 8996 7047
For current PLUS customers: