Membership is divided into Bronze, Silver, and Gold levels, depending upon the size and type of organization.
- Bronze = Band 0-8
- Silver = Band 9-17
- Gold = Band 18+
Below is a list of the various benefits for each Membership type. Please see our benefits and services pages for a more detailed look at the range of discounts and offers available to BSI Members.
Bronze Member benefits (Band 0-8):
- 50% discount on all British Standards
- 50% discount on British Standards Online
- 50% discount on BSI conferences
- discounts on foreign and international standards
- automatic standards updating service called PLUS
- Membership certificate
- access to a helpline advisory service
- free entry to a searchable online Member Directory
- credit account facilities
- free postage and packing on hard-copy standards
- free use of BSI Library
- access to Business Standards online magazine
- free monthly Update Standards magazine
- voting rights at AGM
Silver Member benefits (Band 9-17):
- all Bronze Member benefits AND
- free PLUS service
- dedicated account manager
- access to BSOL bibliographic information
Gold Member benefits (Band 18+):
- all Bronze and Silver Member benefits AND
- free first consultation with BSI Business Information Consultancy
- free training on electronic products.
BSI Membership subscriptions are priced in bands. To work out the band which you are eligible for, please see the tables below for the various categories. You can get a quote for Categories A, B, C, D and E on this website and purchase online with a credit card. To get a quote for categories F and G please contact the Subscriptions team on +44 845 086 9001 (email@example.com)
Please note: These prices are in effect (from 01 June 2013).
Download the 2013 membership prices