ISO 9001 self-assessment tool
ISO 9001 is the worlds leading QMS. It has helped over a million organizations in 175 countries to:
• Improve customer satisfaction and loyalty
• Improve the quality and consistency of products and services
• Achieve preferred supplier status
• Reduce the returns of poor quality goods
• Increase profitability
• Enhance brand credibility and protect reputation
• Reduce costs, production time and wastage.
The BSI Quality Management Self-assessment tool will give you confidence in your quality management policies and processes. It will allow you to assess your quality management system (QMS) and draw conclusions on your compliance with ISO 9001.
With access to expert guidance, BSI Quality Management Self-assessment will help organizations implement ISO 9001 and monitor their compliance with its requirements. It will help you demonstrate to your supply chain, senior management, and stakeholders that you are consistently delivering high quality products and services.
Putting ISO 9001 into practice
BSI Quality Management Self-assessment online will support those new to implementing ISO 9001 as well as supporting the experienced user. BSI Quality Management Self-assessment tool will help you to set-up or maintain a QMS in line with the requirements of ISO 9001 and initiate a continual review and assessment culture.
Other Quality Management products you might also be interested in:
Features of BSI Quality Management Self-assessment
BSI Quality Management Self-assessment mirrors ISO 9001 in identifying the eight quality management principles that can be used by senior managers to lead the organization towards improved performance.
The tool uses these eight principles to interrogate your quality management system ensuring that all aspects of ISO 9001 are fully integrated, giving you confidence in your process and eventual product or service.
BSI Quality Management Self-assessment provides a guide to the various aspects of planning, implementing, operating, checking and reviewing your system. It takes the user through a question and answer session with in depth guidance material to help at every step. It will highlight what is already in place in terms of a QMS, what is working well and what is missing and/or needs attention.
What does BSI Quality Management Self-assessment include?
The BSI Quality Management Self-assessment tool is a selfcontained online resource that will give you access to a reference library including:
- BS EN ISO 9001:2008 Quality management systems. Requirements
- BS EN ISO 9000:2005 Quality management systems. Fundamentals and vocabulary
- Understanding ISO 9001:2008 and Process-based Management Systems
- Creating a Process-based Management System for ISO 9001:2008 and Beyond
- Process Management Auditing for ISO 9001:2008
NB: BS EN ISO 9004:2009 Managing for the sustained success of an organization. A quality management approach will be fully integrated early 2010.
Reasons to subscribe to BSI Quality Management Self-assessment
- You'll be able to build an organizational structure for self-assessment by allocating sections of questions to other users in the subscription
- Manage self-assessments across a number of sites, with the ability to allow/restrict access to each self-assessment for any user
- Generate reports to demonstrate the results of self-assessment against the requirements of ISO 9001
- Benchmark across the organization with comparison reports, show differences in compliance between sites, or report progress over time
- Browse relevant standards and guidance online or download full PDFs.
Who should use this tool?
BSI Quality Management Self-assessment is designed for all organizations that wish to implement or continue their QMS programme. It can be used by organizations of all sizes, across all sectors that are intending to:
- Improve their quality performance in a systematic way
- Establish, implement, maintain and improve a QMS
- Demonstrate conformance to your quality policy
- Gain certification of its QMS by an external organization
- Self-evaluate and self-declare conformance with the standard.
Quality managers and auditors within organizations will be able to assess the organization as a whole or as a number of discrete parts (divisions, departments, units, etc) or both.
The tool also offers guidance to users throughout the process and offers tips on how to improve the QMS.
How to subscribe
Find out more / Make an enquiry
The BSI Online Support team will give you a call within 2 working days.
Tel: +44 (0)345 086 9000
Enterprise and consultant packages are also available on request
BSI Quality Management Self-assessment is intended to help organizations with first party auditing, i.e. checking that their own systems are compliant. Self-assessment may also be a helpful step in preparing for third party certification but it should never be confused with it. Should your organisation wish to proceed to third party certification to the standard, there are many accredited certification bodies that can help, including BSI itself.