Download our new White Paper
Moisture in buildings: an integrated approach to risk assessment and guidance
Neil May and Chris Sanders
Our new white paper, Moisture in buildings, has been developed to alert and inform industry on the changing approaches to moisture risk assessments and it is now available for free download.
There's a growing understanding that traditional moisture risk approaches are inadequate. This is because of changes to how buildings are constructed and used, and a greater understanding of why moisture causes buildings to fail.
The White Paper:
- Describes why the approach to moisture in buildings needs to change
- Explains the limitations of current moisture risk assessment standards and regulations
- Proposes a way forward, using a new whole building approach
- Sets out the principles of the whole building approach
- Outlines how we should tackle moisture risk assessment and design in future
The content has been endorsed by academic experts and mainstream practitioners and is backed up by a considerable amount of research done in the UK and other parts of Europe.
Instantly download the whitepaper by simply filling out the short form below.