Buy ISO 9001:2015, ISO 9000:2015 and ISO 9002:2016 with 15% discount
What is BSI Essentials: ISO 9001?
BSI Essentials: ISO 9001 provides:
- Both PDF and interactive online versions of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 9000:2015 and ISO 9002
- Access to expert commentary
- Access to a comparison to ISO 9001:2008
You’ll be saving 15% on the combined price of the three standards.
Download here our product guide to find out more about BSI Essentials: ISO 9001.
Why should you use BSI Essentials: ISO 9001?
BSI Essentials: ISO 9001 provides you with:
- Access to the latest versions of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 9000:2015 and ISO 9002:2016
- Online comparison guide highlighting how the requirements in ISO 9001:2008 relate to those in ISO 9001:2015
- Expert commentary explaining the changes to ISO 9001 and help on how to implement the requirements
- Interactive terms and definitions, linking the vocabulary from ISO 9000 to the content of ISO 9001
- Hyperlinking and full-text search across the standards to aid navigation
The expert commentary is written by:
- Colin MacNee - Chair of the Standards Panel CQI, UK committee member & ISO delegate
- John Hele - Former BSI Trainer, UK committee member & ISO delegate
Why do I need ISO 9000:2015?
ISO 9000:2015 is named in ISO 9001:2015 as a “normative” reference- which means you have to use the concepts and definitions defined in it to implement and comply with ISO 9001:2015.This standard gives users a foundation on which to build their management system, explaining the fundamentals and concepts of quality management. The standard also includes all of the terms and definitions needed to fully understand the intentions of the ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
As it's the most widely recognized standard in the world, organizations want to be certified to ISO 9001. To get the most out of ISO 9001:2015 you'll need ISO 9000:2015.
The relationship between these two standards can be compared to the iceberg theory: ISO 9001 is what everybody sees, but ISO 9000 is the base.
Why do I need ISO 9002:2016?
ISO 9002:2016 is a technical specification developed to assist users in the implementation of a quality management system based on ISO 9001:2015.
It provides guidance on the requirements in ISO 9001:2015 with a clause by clause correlation to clauses 4 to 10, with possible examples of steps an organization can take to meet the requirements.
How does the purchase work?
When you purchase BSI Essentials: ISO 9001, you will receive both ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 9000:2015 at point of purchase. The online access details will be sent to you within 24 hours, granting you access to the latest versions of all three standards and to this online tool for 12 months.
This is a single license service, so if you need more than 1 person to access to this online tool please take a look at:
Call BSI’s Customer Service +44 345 086 9001 if you need a tailored license for your company.