Improve your processes and increase your profits - use standards for statistical methods, tools and techniques
How confident are you that your data analysis is repeatable? Do you feel secure about the decisions you make?
BSI’s standards for statistical methods, tools and techniques can help.
What can these standards do you for?
- Help you work with raw data to turn it into useful information
- Improve the decisions you and your business make
- Increase your profits
- Reduce waste in your business
- Plan for the future
- Meet your management objectives
- Make sure your data analysis is consistent in all parts of your business.
Statistical standards are the first step to help with quality, business continuity, health and safety and environmental management.
BSI offers standards to help you analyse data on:
Who should use statistical standards?
Statistical standards are useful for anyone involved in analysing data, planning, implementing processes and decision making, including:
- Managers across any area of business
- Data analysts
- Engineers in management positions
See a detailed explanation for 'Standards for statistical methods, tools and techniques'
See the Annex A